Community Involvement, Certifications & Training
Paint Chips Inc. is investing in the social and economic development of communities across the country by supporting causes. Being a pioneer in Painting, Repair & Restoration services, we are committed to supporting causes that matter to our clients, our employees and our communities. We aim to make a difference through active community engagement, proper certifications & training and the volunteer spirit of employees.
Active Community Involvement
- Advisor for Scouts Canada – Venture Youth Program
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters
Certifications & Training
- Petroleum Oriented Safety Training (POST)
- Fall Arrest Protection Awareness Training Certification
- Elevating Aerial Lifts Training Certification
- WHMIS Worker Certification
- Confined Space Rescue Awareness Level
- Standard/Emergency First Aid, CPR Level A, C, HCP & AED
- Hazardous Material Training & Certification
We constantly engage ourselves in community activities as well as serve people with our top notch services. This includes attending regular business events, conferences, meetings and training.